PROFESSIONAL RESOURCE CENTRE COMMITTEE (PRCC) - Convenor Mr. David K. Macoco
The committee objectives: -
1. Developing and maintaining a Professional Resource Centre.
2. Management and maintenance of Professional Centre building.
3. Promoting and maintenance of the internal capacity of the APSEA Secretariat.
As to achieve the stated objectives, the committee has to undertake the following activities:
i. Providing and enhancing library services
ii. Ensuring the viability of the Professional Centre and in particular revising rents and hire charges and rehabilitation of the Professional Centre.
iii. Ensuring the secretariat is managed by dedicated and qualified personnel.
iv. Creating a modern management information system for APSEA and in particular to install computers based MIS.
4. Regulate and control the whole of the finances and accounts of the Association.
5. Co-ordinate the financial and accounting methods among all the committees and organs of the Association.
In order to achieve the above objectives, the committee shall undertake the following:-
i. Keeping of proper books of accounts
ii. Preparation of annual financial statements
iii. Co-coordinating budgets from committees
iv. Control of expenditure and authorizing payments
v. Review of members subscriptions and reporting to the Council
vi. Advising the Council on sources and utilisation of funds.
vii. Management of the Secretariat including staff.
6. Responsible for the implementation of the APSEA strategic plan.
PROFESSIONAL CONFERENCE FACILITIES
Conference facilities available
Cell: 0726-610498, 0733-610948