PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE (PBDC) - Convenor Mr. Samson Kibii
The Committees objectives include promoting opportunities for membership services locally, regionally and internationally; and developing support services for members.
To achieve the stated objectives, PBDC undertakes the following activities:
- creating local opportunities for professional services and in particular lobbying for consultancy work for local professionals and supporting entrepreneurship opportunities among members;
- creating local capacity for professional services which will include developing programmes for capacity building and carrying out a competence needs assessment among professionals;
- promoting export of professional services and in this regard participating in regional and international exhibitions and fairs;
- encouragement of networking among professionals locally and internationally and in particular to network with other professional centers and associations;
- promotion of regional integration of professional services and in this regard to harmonize standards of training and practice;
- creating a data bank of professional opportunities;
- developing directory of professionals and their services and developing services beneficial to members and in particular to create insurance related benevolent fund for members, credit and discount schemes, professional pension scheme and preferential insurance for members.
PROFESSIONAL CONFERENCE FACILITIES
Conference facilities available
Cell: 0726-610498, 0733-610948